Gucci Fall 2017 Ad Campaign

10.8.17


Gucci Fall 2017 Ad Campaign
PH - Glen Luchford
HAIR - Paul Hanlon
MAKE UP -  Yadim Carranza


















Photo source | i-D
7 comments on "Gucci Fall 2017 Ad Campaign"
  1. Hello,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I follow you now. :-) By the way, this campaign is a little strange for me, but it's original. :-)

    Kisses from Spain

    Joanna
    http://cosmeticaaccion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting! Thanks for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting ad campaign! I am now following you on G+ and also on GFC. Hope you will follow back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it so much! Have a great weekend.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Latest Post: STELLAR Face Sculptor Contour and Highlighting Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    I'm in love with this concept! Alessandro is such a genius!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete