Solifugid

7.7.17


Those who flee from the sun.
A photo series by Nona Limmen,
in collaboration with the jewelry designer Cristel Ball.

Coloro che rifuggono il sole.
Un servizio fotografico realizzato da Nona Limmen,
in collaborazione con la designer di gioielli Cristel Ball.




Photo source | Nona Limmen
6 comments on "Solifugid"
  1. Amazing! Great inspo.
    Happy weekend!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the photos!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Amazing !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear, I'm also in love with your photos ♥
    I'm following you on GFC #22, would you like to follow me back, I would be glad and we can become good blog friends?

    cleopatrassecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos!


    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com
    Like Spiked Soul on FACEBOOK


    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully emotive photos, wow! The second one is particularly special.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete