Antonio Marras: Nulla dies sine linea

15.3.17


Two months ago I had the opportunity to visit
"Antonio Marras: Nulla dies sine linea" in Milan, an exhibition 
that explores the fascinating world of the Sardinian designer
through illustrations, diaries and notes about his life.

Due mesi fa, ho avuto l'opportunità di visitare a Milano
"Antonio Marras: Nulla dies sine linea", una mostra che esplora 
il mondo suggestivo dello stilista sardo attraverso 
illustrazioni, diari e appunti di vita.


















2 comments on "Antonio Marras: Nulla dies sine linea"
  1. This looks so interesting and I love the photos too! I hope you had an amazing time - looks really good!

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.

    Your blog is nice.

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I followed you, I hope you will follow back.

    My blog - Aminique

    My Instagram - @fazlicamina

    ReplyDelete